Monday, May 23, 2011

It's Time To Help!!!


With the end of the month quickly approaching I was hoping I could ask a favor from my fellow couponers. As you know, coupons can be used on military basses for 6 months after their American expiration date. I have been talking with a chaplain's family that I very much love, stationed in Japan. They have requested that we send our expired and unused coupons to them as they do not receive any. They will share them with their community and help other military families save money. You may not be aware, but many military families live on a single income and this is our chance to share the coupon love.

If you would like to be part of this project,  
please send your coupons sorted into 
FOOD and NON FOOD
and we will send them all together.

Send your coupons to:    
Rena Flewelling
30 E Mayfair ct. #20
Spokane, WA 99208

We ask for a 1.00 donation to help with shipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment