Friday, September 17, 2010

A Giving Opportunity








I love to give, and here's a great opportunity for you to give that costs you nothing....and you'll get some great coupons, too: Sign up for an account at boxtops4education.com. It's free to sign up, and you'll have access to lots of great coupons for Betty Crocker, General Mills, and other affiliated brands.

By using the account, you can generate boxtops for the school of your choice. My kids are homeschooled, but I picked a school in my area I wanted to help out through the site. Sometimes, when I buy enough boxtop-participating items, I earn catalinas at the store that are good for 50 bonus boxtops (= $5 for my school!) to enter into my account. The other day I earned 8 of those catalinas, and was able to donate $40. Pretty cool! I love to give, and here's a great opportunity for you to give that costs you nothing....and you'll get some great coupons, too: Sign up for an account at boxtops4education.com. It's free to sign up, and you'll have access to lots of great coupons for Betty Crocker, General Mills, and other affiliated brands. 

No comments:

Post a Comment