Sunday, September 26, 2010

My Favorite New Coupons on Coupons.com

It may have been a few days since, as I mentioned earlier, I've taken this week as a "quiet week," but there are now some great new coupons on coupons.com. (For those of you who don't know, coupons.com refreshes on the first of every month, and usually once somewhere in the middle with a few more coupons).

Here are my favorites from the last new group:

     (coupons.com) - I usually get really good deals on Scrubbing Bubbles products at Target, when I pair
     manufacturer's coupons with Target deals and coupons.
     to match with deals on refried beans - especially when Albertson's has them on sale for $.50!
Save $1 off any Clean & Clear product (coupons.com) - great to pair with Target coupons, when they have 
     them (which is often :-)

There are still GREAT older deals on coupons.com if you haven't reached your print limit yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment